Saturday, November 8, 2008

Poltergeist

Greetings Team! I'm currently in Austin visiting my brother. Getting out of Amarillo is, as always, an eye opening experience. I have met many people here that are above and beyond your average entrepreneur. And they're all YOUNGER than me?!! Last night in particular I met a young man that told me all about Austin's "paranormal" side. Many of them get together as an entire group (not investigating group) and talk about local haunts and "cases" they have experienced. I don't really have the time to go over all of this, but I'll post more soon. I wanted to let you know that this afternoon I am going to meet with a film crew that is interested in filming and making a television show/documentary similar to the ones we see on TV (I assume). Exciting times!! I'll write more soon. Hope you're all doing great and having a wonderful weekend!!

Take care,
Michael  

No comments: